
So after the amzing grief our family had experience through most of 2009, a promise for the future came to us on 12/1/09.
When our adoption social worker called me at work to tell me we were matched with a baby boy who had just turned 1 years old, I was floored.
So much was rushing through my mind and heart.
Could we really hope and be happy again?
It appeared we could! We can!
Luo Rui was perfect and I knew then, as I heard his information and tried to process all of this, that he would be our son.
We did all the formal steps, sent in our LOI, and sent the medical information to an international pediatric doctor.
She gave us a good report the next morning!
So began our Journey to Benjamin Rui...our journey of JOY and LOVE to China to bring home Our Son to his Forever Family.

Congratulations on your beautiful son!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are adorable! I'll follow your blog... I've been looking at the cute lil' picture of Ben on the Holt board..
ReplyDeleteCollene
I forgot if I put my blog in my address!
ReplyDeleteIt's mostly a visual/ art blog but of course I have my 2nd time around updates!
http://www.chinagirllove.blogspot.com
Congratulations!! I love his referral picture!! following along :o)
ReplyDeleteJoanne
weRchinabound.blogspot.com