Wednesday, March 31, 2010

we woke up to Ben coughing pretty hard today and it is all rainy and cold out so we decided it was the perfect day to stay inside,rest and play.

Currently Ben is learning how to use the camera with Gary. Maybe he will be a photojournalist?

Thank goodness for the breakfast buffet!
So crazy I was excited to see chicken curry this morning, yes for breakfast because I have learned you need to eat what you like when you find it what ever time that is...

Back to play time for me

Lovin' my china boy!!!!!!

Peace
Nancy

1 comment:

  1. Nancy,
    So funny, your comment about eating what you like when it's served, no matter what meal/time of day it is. I feel for you both and know you are probably longing to be back in the USA. Hang in there.I'm sure this trip has been a real test of patience along with a score of other things(but worth it).Be well, take care.
    Pat & Carl

    ReplyDelete