Monday, March 8, 2010

We received our USCIS clearance today!!

So for all you who have been following along our USCIS clearance update has arrived For all those who can follow the alphabet soup of all of this, that is from the I 600process which is the I 171H clearance.

What this means is, once this form is received in China's consulate, we can make our consulate appointments and set our travel date.
We are a huge step closer to bringing home Ben!!

We will have Ben home before mother's day and Fathers day this year most likely. How excellent is that!!!
I am contacting the agency and sending the faxed copy off in the am so this can keep on moving forward.

There is so much to get done now and some serious packing and baby proofing needs to be moved up on the priority list here.

Keep up the prayers we need them.
Patience strength hope and love

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment