A giggling smiling face can make everything right in the world. There is nothing better and I MEAN NOTHING than to see our little boy smile and giggle. He can brighten a room without lights.
It took him about 3 days to find his giggle again and now it is infectious. (not like his cold that Gary seems to have now caught- darn kid germs)
He is still sleeping soundly Ben not Gary. LOL
We found adorable boy squeaky shoes with what looks like a power ranger on them.
He discovered if he kicks his feet he can make them squeak and what a giggle that caused.
I’m sure once he is walking more we may want to opt out and take the squeaker out of them but for now it is cute. One of the boys who is 3y and runs a lot has them too. I think it is good you can tell which way he went with those shoes on.
Today we have the exit meeting and oath ceremony and some time within there I need to go do last minute shopping and packing! Yikes even with the extra suitcase (carry on size) we may need some prayers to make this all work. I plan to pack one small one for our overnight in Hong Kong and then the carry ons with an extra outfit for all of us on plane day in case something bad happens. Also I know there is a group of people meeting us at the airport most likely with a video camera so I need to clean up before they get me on film as I appeared the other night…picture it screaming child in airplane 2 hours, lap seat (that would be my lap), calmed by eating muffin-face first, runny nose everywhere, hair pulled out everywhere, and mommy at her wits end near exhaustion. Hmmmm that was only the 2 hour flight that interrupted nap time. Prayers folks I need Prayers to make it through the 15 ½ hour flight home with our adorable munchkin! Pray he does not turn to his evil twin for the plane trip.
It’s grey again. I can’t wait to see some blue sky and sunshine! I hear the weekend at home is supposed to be nice and that is a blessing because if I came home to more rain…YUCK!
Sunshine will at least assist getting rid of the jet lag.
Parks and fun stuff planned once we are functional.
I had thought we would crave pizza but we have had some here and a very good Italian meal the other night so I think it is going to be Blimpies sandwiches on wheat rolls. Everything here has been on white bread…yuck. And not quite right when it comes to sandwiches. I want a real deli sandwich piled high! Oh and real cheddar cheese…
Not sure where we will go to eat Italian place again or try the Cantonese restaurant before we leave.
Gary has to work on the Monday we return since it is tax crunch week. So we already are planning an outing to visit daddy for luch that day to ease the transition back to work.
Plans and more plans will be formed to fill my 10 weeks home which I’m sure will fly by but I intend to make the most of this time we have together at home!
House wife and mom for 10 weeks this will be something new for me.
Love to all Nancy
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment