Saturday, April 10, 2010

we are home

Ben is on the floor playing with his new construction truck his grandpa gave him yesterday as I try and type this for all of you who have been eager to hear of our adventures leaving china and coming home. We have been up since 4:30am when Ben started crying and threw off and out his quilt from the crib. You have to see this quilt to understand why I was so shocked he got it all the way out it has airplanes and is so big it covered both of us as I tried to get him back to sleep resting on the couch when after 30 minutes on the floor of his room (rocker is currently covered with stuffed animals) did not put him out like a light. Another hour of restlessness on the couch then mom decided he was probably hungry since he had oatmeal at 530p then asleep by 7p.
Ben is trying to Put his 2 cents in here now. Why did I show him how to type the other day???2q1wq `1q2wq ` `
1212q21`121 ``1 `
GTHYE6BHXCTGFdrdesasedAZ3QE
Ok I th9ink I’ve distracted him with the cheerio container . Lord I can’t remember who gave that aunt Kristen or grammy. This is what happens when yuou open gifts in total exhaustion.
A oh here he comes again…12
221q2w` ewq2we3wew
1 OK WELL IU TRIED TO GIVE YOU YOUR MORNING FIX BUT THIS ISN’T WORKING MORE LATER HWEN THIS LIL BOY TAKES A NAP PRAY HE DOESnot HAVE HIS DAYS AND IGHTS TOO MIxED UP FOR TOO LONG

love & hugs
nancy

3 comments:

  1. Welcome home!!!!! Sounds like Ben is adjusting quite well if he slept from 7 pm to 4:30 am. That's not bad at all! Your trip sounded exhausting but at least you are home and can get back to normal (well as normal as you can with a 16 month old around!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Home!!!!!!!!!!!! Love to hear more about the flight home. Try to share pictures when you can. We leave on the 3rd for China!!!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay home! Congrats to the whole family!!!!

    ReplyDelete