Saturday, April 17, 2010

what we need???

well many many people keep asking me/us what we need and depending when I am asked I truelly have no clue.
other times I say If I need it now I am running out and getting it so please bear with me if you caught me on a tired moment.
We have registered at Babies R Us for the sake of lagging brain cells and ease of use. Ben has some hand me downs from a wonderful friend so 18 month clothes seem taken care of, 24 month and up would work.
I have gone out and gotten a few things we truely needed and some things we will need duplicates for grandma's where Ben will be staying while mom works during the day. But we are not focusing there yet so much can change in the next 9 weeks mom is home. (9 weeks left ok not focusing there yet)

this is not a request for things only a place to look if you were asking about needs.

with loving kindness
Nancy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nancy!
    If you need anything, especially duplicates for your mom's house please do not hesitate to contact me. I got rid of most infant things but I still have quite a bit of toddler stuff. If I have what you need, my dad can have it at her house by the next day!

    By the way, we always bought those non-slip socks at old navy, target, and sometimes children's place.

    Hope all is well....

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete